Friday, October 28

Vertigo Tour on DVD November 14: Live from Chicago



The windy city is sooooooo lucky. Definately going to Best Buy straight after work. I think I can hang in there until then, I mean, it's only about two weeks away. Am v. excited!

Here is the set list for the Vertigo DVD:

Disc One

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Cry/Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
New Year’s Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Standstill
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
All Because Of You
Original Of The Species
Yahweh
40


If my memory serves me correctly, this set list is v. similar to the Phili show that Sakhena and I attended the weekend after Mother's Day. I shall have to double-check. Oh god I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

No comments: