Thursday, October 20

U2 at MCI. FROM THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


There is sooo much to say! Here is the playlist courtesy of U2.com


October 19, 2005, MCI Center, Washington, DC

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make it On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have no Name
One

First Time
Stuck in a Moment
With or Without You

All Because of You
Yahweh
“40”


Words cannot convey what I experienced last night! It was brilliant, fantastic, energetic. I think I said this to a friend once, but am going to say it again. I am in love with the right band for all of the right reasons!
Alex and I didn't get into the ellipse, but we were just outside of it, about four rows of people back on the left.

I have to get back to work, so shall write more in terms of a review and my experience on the Floor, etc. If I had a choice, I don't know if I would do it again, as some people clearly had issues with the fact that I had to go to the bathroom. I got some great views of Bono, Edge, and EVEN Adam, when they were on our side of the ellipse. Edge looked absolutely adorable. I still cannot believe that I was so close to the band. I just can't!

No comments: