
I am really spoiled now! The band was absolutely fantastic on Thursday night as well! Our seats were in Section 424, behind the stage, but I thought they were pretty good. We could see absolutely everything since we were up top, and could see the band close-up through the screen, which wasn't too far from us either. Condy was in the building as well.
Here is the set list from Thursday night, October 20th:
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
Out of Control
I Still Haven’t Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets have no Name
One
Walk On
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With or Without You
All Because of You
Bad
The set list was suprisingly similar to Wednesday night's, but that's an observation, not a criticism. I still felt the energy, excitement, and emotion. Perhaps the most pleasant surprise was that they played "Whose gonna ride your wild horses," given that they didn't play that song at other U2 concerts that I had attended. Furthermore, I also did NOT expect that band to end the show with "Bad." They walked off the stage together, as opposed to one by one as they had done the night before, so I was like, "Come back, come back!" I know, I know, two U2 shows in one week, I should NOT complain.
Although, I have one MINOR criticism. The folks in my section were so dead. They barely moved, screamed, or even sang along with Bono. I was thinking to myself, "Come on people, you are at a U2 show, clearly you spent the money because you LIKE the band. For the love of god, show some bloody enthusiasm!" Well, let's just say that I made up for our entire section. Not only did I "frighten" some gentlemen in the rows in front of me, but apparently I also shocked the women behind me. These people just could not believe my lung capacity, as I screamed and screamed througout the concert. Is that not proper behaviour for a concert? Oh heavens me! At least I demonstrated that I was a true fan that deserved my ticket :).

No comments:
Post a Comment