Wednesday, October 12
Greetings from Burkina
I received a letter today from my fabulous friend Elizabeth, who is doing Peace Corps in Burkina Faso! For the past few days I've been monitoring our post rather closely, as I was expecting to hear from her. She sounds in much better spirits thank god, and informed me that she just got a cell phone! Must figure out what the time difference is between Washington and Burkina. It's been a few months since I've called someone on the African continent, and am looking forward to hearing her voice. When she was in Washington, we spoke almost every day, and I ran to her for every single little thing! I really miss her. I just have to run to buy a phone card after work. In this time of so much transition, it will be wonderful to have our girly lengthy chats once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment