Tuesday, June 27

News from Home

Not exactly sure what to make of this:

  1. My mother wants an IPOD. For whatever reason, I just cannot picture her with one. Maybe because she's my mom, and I do not think of her as trendy.
  2. My 4 year-old niece is doing Yoga, and she tried to get my mom to do it with her.

Why do I feel like I've entered an alternate reality?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. My friend, Juju spent 10 nights at Walt Disney World.

Carolina said...

Let's chat this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I will try to reach you during my mini-marathon of 4400 this Sunday. To you that will be late afternoon, early evening. ;) We can chat about my trip, Irene, Andreea, Goofy, & Luis. Lots of stuff to fill you in on.

Carolina said...

4400?

Anonymous said...

OMG! It's a sci-fi/drama show on USA Network on Sunday nights during the summer. It's even shown on Sky One. It's in its third season. When you have some time, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4400. Wikipedia has info on the show,etc.