My good friend and old roommate from college, Melissa, aka Mel, had a beautiful baby girl approximately 4 months ago. I LOVE YOU MEL! Her name is Ariella Evelyn, and if I remember correctly, her Hebrew name is Leah Tovah. I WANT A HEBREW NAME TOO!! Right....must research that....
Now isn't she just a cutey! Does this chair remind anyone of a particular Sex and the City episode....the one where Samantha offers to babysit Brady and the chair breaks...........anyone?
Here is Ariella sitting in front of her 50+ inch TV. Excuse me, I'm trying to watch Barney here!

Cough, Cough, Dad tried cooking again.....cough.....cough

Or may be Dad put too much Jack Daniels in my formula last night......Mommy take me to the potty I think I'm gonna hurl! Ohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's it........I refuse to age!




2 comments:
Ha, We got to visit with her this weekend. Luis took PLENTY of pictures. I will remind him to email them to you too. We had dinner in Newport Beach at the Daily Grill. It was a nice time. We all want to do a repeat event. We didn't get to see Andrew, since he was helping some of his friends with something. Hopefully the next time we all visit, he will be able to join us.
Most definately email me the pics. Who went to visit Mel? Cannot remember if I've been to Newport Beach or not...
Let me guess, Luis drove from the Valley to the OC and you rode on the passengers side?
How long was the drive by the way?
Post a Comment