Wednesday, December 28

HRH Lady Fiona of the House of Kralovic

She's cute, sweet, and often sleeps at my feet! Sigh! Fiona belongs to my housemate Lisa, but I must say that I'm in love! For a cat she is warm, friendly, and quite the little flirt. A few weeks ago my housemate Ivan, Lisa's husband, let me borrow his posh camera so that I could photograph Her Royal Highness. Thanks Ivan! Here are a few of the pics that I took:


Look how adorable and innocent I am!



Lady Fiona enjoys staring out the window during the day. My attempt at being artsy.



NO! NO! Do NOT let them have cake!


Portrait of Her Royal Highness. Oy, that flash is bright!



Totally sprung, and don't I know it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a Cat...she's kinda cute. ;)
And she's FRIENDLY?!? I have only met one other cat that was friendly. They are a rare breed, those friendly kitties.

Carolina said...

She's a good hostess too. If you are visiting from out of town and crashing on the couch, she will sleep at your feet :).