I have to say it again. I'm in love with the right band for all of the right reasons.
Here are the dates for the shows in Latin America:
MEXICO

12 February 2006 Monterrey - Estadio Tecnológico
15 February 2006 Mexico City - Estadio Azteca
16 February 2006 Mexico City - Estadio Azteca
CHILE

26 February 2006 Santiago - Nacional Stadium
ARGENTINA
01 March 2006 Buenos Aires - Estadio River Plate02 March 2006 Buenos Aires - Estadio River Plate
I wonder if U2 will play more shows in South America. Ah, to be at one of those shows...sigh!
The band released two concert DVDs from the Elevation Tour: one from Boston and the second from Slane Castle in Ireland. I hope to God they film one of the Latin American shows. I have no doubt that it would be spectacular. I can see it now, U2 Live from Buenos Aires, complete with Bono trying to Tango and speak Spanish. That would be hilarious! Hmm...wonder if Edge can Tango....Sigh....must pratice my ochos just in case :) .

2 comments:
Wanna practice your ochos with me sometime? I'm rusty already.
Definately! I still need to get shoes though.
Post a Comment