Tuesday, November 15
I WON?
There was a drawing on campus through the Graduate Student Council to win tickets to a special screening of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I emailed right away, because I knew getting tickets opening weekend would be a pain. Got an email a day or two later stating that I won tickets! I actually won, and I never win anything. I told a little white lie in order to receive my ticket, and I do feel just a bit guilty. Had the opportunity to buy an additional ticket, but I could not think of anyoelse that would be interested/be able to make it on a Thursday night. Am going by meself and really looking forward to being among fellow Potter fanatics. Shame I do not have any HP attire. May be will find proper wardrobe by tomorrow night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I so hate you! You won tickets to HP movie and I had to buy mine last week. ;) Hey, my little sister. I'm so glad you remembered your old friend in La La Land. Some things have stayed the same for me and other things have changed. NEW JOB! YIPPEE! (No more crummy taxi co.) I will email you with all the details. Luv, juju
HI!!! Had an accident with my phone, and I lost all of my numbers. V. glad you called last night. Let's catch up this weekend. We haven't talked in so long!! Did you hear Mel had the baby? Eagerly waiting to see pictures. Her Mum is setting up a website for them, but I haven't heard from her recently! Any word on when the next X-files movie is coming out? Ready to see Mulder and Scully back in action!
I SAW PICTURES...I SAW PICTURES (Ha, that tops your freebies of HP tickets). Of the baby a month or two ago and 3D ultrasound pictures. Apparently Mel had emailed them to Irene. I got to see them when Irene came to my house in late Sept. I have no clue about an X-files movies. I have given up and moved on. Sad (considering all the yrs I watched it), but true.
Um, I paid for my ticket. I won the opportunity to BUY a ticket. We both know the extent of Potter mania and how difficult it can be to get tickets for opening weekend.
Hmmm....don't recall you being so bratty before. LOL!
Boy, Caro. The things you forget. I have always been a brat, but I've been told by Luis that I have toned down alot since Jr High. ;) I will be watching HP this Saturday afternoon. I'm excited, but at the same time I know it will be nothing like the book; so many things have been cut out. GOF and HBP are neck and neck for favorite book.
Only child syndrome :)!
Post a Comment