The next leg of the Vertigo Tour, which includes shows in Australia and New Zeland, has been postponed due to illness in the immediate family of one of the band members. We've been asked to not speculate on who it is and to respect the private lives of Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam. I think I know who is ill, but I don't think I should discuss here. U2 have given us, the fans, so much that the least I can do is try to keep my mouth shut.
My thoughts and prayers are with the band. I may try to send an old-fashioned card to the band via postal snail mal, but I have to research where I would send it to.
Bono spoke to Aussie TV recently, and he said they may head over in November.
Tuesday, March 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment