
Looks good with and without hair. . . what more could a girl ask for! Droooooollll!!!!!!!

I hope Edge doesn't get jealous . . . . :).
"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND." - DR. SEUSS
5 comments:
SEE...SEE...You lied! You don't care about DD anymore.
It's Zidane this and Zadane that!
;p
Excuse me, where the hell has he been?
Speaking about DD...I just saw a small article on him and Tea in US weekly, August 28,2006, issue 602. It talks about how he celebrated his 46th B-day Aug. 18 with his wife of 9 yrs. They have 2 kids: Madelaine, 7, and Kyd, 4 yrs old. How they keep the marriage going by occasionally going out on dates together.
Man, I cannot believe they've been married that long!
Remember the Playing God Premier?
Sure, I do. It's thanks to you that Irene and I were there. It's was fun. We all can back with some souvenirs.
Post a Comment