Saturday, August 26

Mazel Tov to one more LEO

I was an avid X-files watcher, and I completely forgot about David Duchovny's birthday! Shame on me! Actually I don't recall having any prior knowledge of his date of birth, which was August 7th! Oh dear.



I have fond memories of my X-files days. My friends and I were madly in love with Mulder/DD in undergrad . . . or was it just me?




My roommate Mel and I would venture over to our good friends' room almost every Sunday night so we could all watch together.







Our friends Judy and Irene had numerous pictures of DD on their wall. This was perhaps the most infamous photo. I believe their copy was a tad on the blurry side though :).









There are some fantastic shots of him and Gillian Anderson, who played his partner, Special Agent Dana Scully. I'll see if I can find them, and if so, I'll go ahead and post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It was not blurry. Oh wait...maybe it was...I have to find the print we had (or maybe Irene has that one).

If you need pics of DD and GA, I have PLENTY! Remember, we didn't just have printed pics, but I kept a file of jpegs. I now have two cds STUFFED with XF jpegs, bmps, gifs, wavs, avis and some mp3s. So, I can email you whatever you want (as long as yahoo can email the file). ;p

Carolina said...

OMG that's right! THANKS! I'd love to have the ones from US Magazine, Rolling Stone, and TV Guide!

Anonymous said...

So...did you get my email? Do you like? Do you want more?