Friday, May 19

Addictions

I find myself eating and drinking the following in massive quantities:


PEPSI

I cannot seem to drink enough, and I always want it! Maybe it's the caffeine or the sugar, I don't know. This past weekend I actually drank a 2 Liter bottle in two days!! I do prefer it from the fountain though, with loads of ice. YUM! It tastes better than Coke in my opinion, but I'll drink Coke if I can't get a Pepsi. Oh well, so much for trying NOT to drink soda. I do fear for my stomach lining though, so I buy Pepsi in small quantities :). My futile attempt to drink in moderation.


AVOCADO

As a kid I didn't like avocado, for whatever reason, but my mother absolutely loved it. I think it's a Latin American thing, just like our love of cilantro. Recently I've had avocado on salads and steaks, and it is sooooooooooo good! Avocado on a juicy steak..........droooooooooooll!! I just cannot get enough! I bought 2 avocados a few days ago at the supermarket, and they were $3! Not used to buying them, but that seems like a lot. I need to call my mom and ask how much she pays. This may prove to be an expensive addiction!


What could this possibly mean?
I think I need help :) .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AVOCADO...NOOOOOOOO!
PEPSI...YEESSSSSSSS!

Carolina said...

and you call yourself a Latin Female!