Friday, September 21

Led Zeppelin Reunion Concert in London

So v. exciting!!! I just found out they will be at O2 Arena on November 26th. The closest Tube is North Greenwich, right off the Jubilee Line. Don't recall this venue or Tube station from when I lived there, so I have a feeling both are quite new. I guess that's what happens when you stay away from a place you still think of as home for so long.

I'm not sure about all of the details. but I hope to God they also come to the US. Why wouldn't they right? Please pardon my pompous American attitude :)

There aren't many bands that I would pay to see, especially because I like to be well-versed on all lyrics, so I can sing along with the crowd and sound like total lunatic. It's not really worth it otherwise in my opinion. If one sees a band live, one should know them well, inside and out :).

Having said that, I would love to see Led Leppelin, but I would need to study, and study hard! My favourite song is Stairway to Heaven, as I'm sure it is for a billion other people. To experience Stairway live would leave me absolutely breathless. Sigh!

No comments: