I ACCIDENTALLY sent the link to my blog to everyone in my office. It is part of the reason why I've been afraid to post, plus I've been super busy :).
In an attempt to help one of our clients, a sweet man from Senegal with a beautiful French accent, I transferred some files via my personal email account. I forgot to delete my signature, and next thing you know, a work colleague was reading zee blog. Bloody hell!! I did not intent for my personal and work environment to collide! Red alert, I repeat, RED ALERT!!!!
I just pray that our wonderful management ignored the link :).
Thursday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
See...that's why you should not transfer anything through your personal accounts if it's work related. ^o^
On a side note, your B-Day is at the end of July, right?
MY work account at the time was VERY SLOW thank you very much!!
Yes it's coming up. Feeling quite old!!
Are you aware that one of our friends turned 30 earlier this year?
Send me her email and I'll wish her a late Happy B-Day.
Post a Comment