I cannot believe it's already been one year! Mazel tov to zee blog!!!
Still don't know what direction I want to take! A Celebration of Random Thoughts began as a tribute to my wacky personality and eclectic interets, but I am still afraid. Let us not forget about internet predators and future aspirations of public service.
To be, or not to be, a "government lacke" as Catherine's friend Lisa phrased it.
I can imagine a few years from now, sitting at my kitchen table with a background investigator, sweating profusely as he asks numerous dreaded questions, "So, were you for the [Iraq] war before you were against it? . . . I see you have obsessive and stalking tendencies towards Irish musicians and foreign soccer players . . . you know Americans don't follow soccer right? . . . Oh and your blog exudes and disseminates anti-American sentiment, which provides sole cause for me to deny you access to privileged and sensitive government information. "
You have my permission to call me paranoid.
Also afraid of criticism from judgemental readers. I'll continue to play it by ear and hope for the best!
Tuesday, November 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, but it'll be a funny story to tell all your friends about....
"So, like, last month, I had an interview with a gov't offical and he read the 1st 3yrs worth of MY blogs to me. I was rejected...I was against Iraq, Bush, and I'm a Democrat! Can you believe what Big Brothers they are?! Can't believe they keep track of everyone's blogs. No wonder we don't have many forests left."
Or it would sound something like that.
You are totally freaking me out!!!!
I hope you at least laughed while you were freaking out. ;p
Post a Comment